We aim to ensure that students can acquire the necessary knowledge, expertise, and practical skills for domestic and international business administration, and to develop human resources that can use a wide perspective to solve problems in management.
The Faculty of Business Administration is made up of two departments, the Department of Business Administration and the Department of International Management. We develop students into human resources who acquire consistent practical skill (management strength and a strong mind) and can resolve problems from the management role through a wide perspective; we achieve this through studies in specialized knowledge and examples of success, as well as in handling actual management problems as the party in charge.
The Faculty of Business Administration is looking for students who match the following:
～Faculty of Business Administration Admissions Policy～
- Students interested in business structures, marketing, book-keeping/accounting etc.
- Students interested in international business development and on-site structures in Japanese business
- Students strongly interested in learning planning and issue resolution and in team-based provision of high-quality services and products to customers
- Students aiming to become globally-active business people through the use of a foreign language
The Future Image of Students who Study in the Faculty of Business Administration
- Human resources who possess specialized and comprehensive knowledge of business administration, and who can comprehend, analyze, and resolve various issues through business administration
- Human resources who have communications skills and an international perspective through the use of a foreign language, and who are active globally
We develop human resources who can acquire the knowledge, expertise, and practical skill necessary for business in the midst of environments that suddenly and often change, such as from the decreasing birth rate and from globalization; and who can use their wide perspective to solve problems through management.
- Department of Business Administration
Acquire specialized business knowledge in business administration, commercial science (marketing, distribution etc.), accounting, and other fields.
- Department of International Business Development
Acquire a sense of international business administration, and develop knowledge and language skills that will allow you to play an active role in the world.